السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ الله وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

Saturday 26 July 2014

My Name is Azman Saud and i Support Gaza and All Islam Mujahideen Who Are Giving Their Strength to Fight Fisabilillah...



"My name is Azman Saud, I reside in Kulim, Malaysia, and I #SupportGaza." Follow this trend and update your status.

Update on Gaza- 717 Palestinians killed and 4555 injured. But people of Gaza are still strong. So many lives are lost, but they are stronger than ever. And Israel is dropping bombs like never before. Not a minute passes by without bombs being heard right now. Imagine if it was your city.

While somebody talking to his friends in Gaza, I'm feeling as if their hearts have become bulletproof. Their attitude has become “Ya I’m waiting for my turn.” “I don’t really care anymore.” and phrases of this sort. Wallahi our eyes are sick and tired of tearing. Our heads are sick and tired of the headaches. Our hearts are sick and tired of this depression and anger. But our spirit will not be tired, and the palestinian and muslim spirit will never be put down. Because that’s who we are. People of Palestine were born to struggle and fight. While "people of Gaza were born to be murdered” as I heard this many times growing up in Gaza.

He just sent a reminder to some of his cousins and friends in Gaza, telling them to remember us when Allah gifts them their Shahada. For he have failed to remind some who have been gifted already. His brothers and sister reading this in Gaza. Remember your people who supported you outside of Gaza. Tell Allah about us. Tell him that we had your back. I love you all for His sake. Stay strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment